Hi,
you can safely follow the instructions at
http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/HowToCompileGimp/MicrosoftWindows you just need to
modify the supplied CompileGimp.sh updating the lines listing GTK_PACKAGES
and MINGW_PACKAGES as there are more recent versions avaliable, mine are:
# Names of packages and versions.
GTK_PACKAGES=”glib-2.6.5 glib-dev-2.6.5 gtk+-2.6.8 gtk+-dev-2.6.8
pango-1.8.0 pango-dev-1.8.0 atk-1.9.0 atk-dev-1.9.0″

MINGW_PACKAGES=”libpng-1.2.8-bin libpng-1.2.8-dep libpng-1.2.8-lib
jpeg-6b-4-bin jpeg-6b-4-dep jpeg-6b-4-lib tiff-3.7.3-bin tiff-3.7.3-lib
freetype-2.1.10-bin freetype-2.1.10-lib zlib-1.2.3-bin zlib-1.2.3-lib
libgw32c-0.4-lib libiconv-1.8-1-bin libiconv-1.8-1-lib”

don’t forget to update also GIMP_PACKAGE and GIMP_BASE

also change the final compile command to suit your environment (the prefix):

echo “Building and installing The GimpShop”
./configure –disable-print –disable-python
–prefix=/YOURFOLDERHERE && make && make install

Be warned, compilation takes some time …
I’ll make GIMP 2.3.3 available on eMule sooner or later.
Hope this helps

If the automatic download with wget doesn't work just download the packages
by hand and place them in the temp directory mentioned in the script, then
comment the wget line and rerun it, it will decompress and install them just
fine.
Hope this helps

paolo

Lance Dockins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto