Andreas Røsdal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> There's already a plug-in for red eye removal in the plug-in registry:
> http://registry.gimp.org/plugin?id=4212
> This plug-in works nicely, perhaps some work could be spent on
> integrating it permanently with the GIMP?

Are you volunteering? I have multiple times asked for someone to
evaluate existing plug-ins, pick one and bring it up to the GIMP
coding and user interface standards so that it can be added to
the source tree.

PS: Note that I haven't looked at the plug-in you pointed at. It might
    already be good enough for inclusion.