On 5/17/06, Martin Nordholts wrote:
Which part of "improve workflow" in my e-mail was hard to understand?

I mean you can't possibly mean that it is more effective to Shift-Click than
to only Click?

Do you have showable results of a usability study that clearly states
that GIMP should always create new layer with previous settings? Is
there any statistics that in most cases users don't change color of
background (and other options) in a new layer?

I just want to make sure that we are not talking about your personal
preferences and your personal workflow ;-)

Alexandre