Hi,

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 15:37 +0930, David Gowers wrote:

> * Why is the 'hard edge' toggle (from the clone tool) missing? Usually
> hard edge is my preference.

Do we really need this toggle at all? You should get similar results if
you used a hard brush.

> * Being able to turn off interpolation is important to me. Is this
> currently possible?

Why would you want to turn off interpolation?

I am asking these questions because I would like to get a better idea of
how people are working with GIMP. This will help us to identify problems
and to find options that could be removed in order to reduce clutter.

Sven