With some difficulty I built Gimp 2.3.7 with Python using MinGW on Win XP. Make and make install completed without error.

Gimp starts, but there is no Python in the Toolbars/Xtns menu (or any others); Script explorer shows NO python scrips.

I did NOT disable-python. My python 2.4.2 has all the +gtk* installs. The gimp python plugin files all appear to be installed correctly. There are no startup error messages. (And I can import gimp from python.) (Also, my \msys\local\lib\gimp\2.0\environ\pygimp.env and ..\interp\pygimp.interp appear to be ok.)

Can anyone please suggest what is wrong, or how to debug this?

- Andrew

- Andrew .