On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 11:14:24AM +0100, news.gmane.org wrote:
> Gimp's bug tracker is Bugzilla and can be found at
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=GIMP. Bugzilla is used in
> many open source projects (and presumably many other projects as well)
> and was first created for the Mozilla project; it has its own website at
> http://www.bugzilla.org/.

Thanks. I went and looked under "interface" issues and then
specifically searched for "crop tool", which we've been
discussing. Saw one 'bug', with last activity 09.17.06. Most salient
changes"; and "IRC works much better than bugzilla" for these kinds of
issues. Ignore that man behind the curtain!

Also saw bug #10686 - why is that sort of thing kept on the system?
Entertainment value, I guess. Sheesh.

scott swanson