On 11/17/06, Nils Nordén <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So this feature is already implemented....now all it needs is some
tweaking.

Here I have illustrated some tests with the advantage of flow in
photoshop, and compared it to the behavior of the gimp airbrush. At
the bottom you can also see the difference in behavior between the
gimp airbrush rate, and photoshop flow.

http://www.turtleart.net/stuff/flow.jpg

Your image is unfortunately likely to be misleading. I have the strong
suspicion that Photoshop is set up to also modulate opacity according to
tablet pressure (unless you've done that image with a mouse, which seems
unlikely.)
I suggest you check any opacity-related settings and remake the image.