Raphaël, this IS exactly my point! Why should the global variables be
prohibited if there is no difference in memory consumption with local
ones, only additional efforts to a programmer to track all parenthesis.
The common namespace is the other problem - it is due the luck of
interpreter usage or implementation, not the language itself.