Alexander Rabtchevich wrote:
> I've managed to make my old script working. The problem I got was a
> misunderstanding of scheme syntaxes as it wasn't expressively shown.

You should look at the Scheme code in the Script-Fu scripts which ship with
the SVN version of GIMP. Most of them are formatted in a way that makes it
much easier to see the syntax of the language without the need for bracket
counting. You may also find the Scheme standard document (R5RS) worth reading.
You can find a copy of it at:

http://www.schemers.org/Documents/Standards/R5RS/r5rs.pdf

Not everything in that document is supported in the updated version of
Script-Fu but much of it is.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.