peter sikking wrote:
> interesting to see "Compare compressed images against original", would
> it be enough to see the compressed one and balance that against the size
> and what your customer expects?
I usually do comparisons when I'm trying to get the best image quality out of
jpegs. There seems to be a threshold with jpegs beyond which reducing
compression only has a negligible effect on quality. I usually search for that
point by reducing the compression of a low quality jpeg until it looks the same
as (or close to) a high quality one. I suppose I could just reduce compression
until it looks "good enough" but I prefer to do spot-the-difference style

--- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---