Liam wrote:
> My own feeling is that it would be better to wait until there is
> some experience with the post-2.4 GIMP and higher definition
> colour models before changing any of the colour tools.
Our intention is to describe a usage scenario and brainstorm a possible 
interface for the tool, as well as possible enhancements for that tool. 
Once we have a solid description and mockup we'll back to this list to 
propose the changes to the developers, but not with a simple idea but 
with complete documentation of the case.
Anyway, this work is intended for 2.6, so I think it won't harm anyone 
if we discuss this off-list and try to gather some fresh ideas.

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to