> Ok not many photo retouching program, but krita is here. An also, i've
> to apologize, i'm beginning myself using ... Blender... even for
> photo-retouching and compositing, even if it is not its main purpose

I don't know why you would have thought of even trying to use Blender for
photo-retouching. It isn't designed for it and its steep learning curve tends
to put some people off it.

If you are using it more as a compositing tool (due to its node editor), you
will probably like GEGL. You will probably like GIMP even more when GEGL is
integrated in to it.