On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 08:29 -0500, Henk Boom wrote:

> > - vector layers (Henk Boom?)
> I would be glad to continue work on this if there are possibilities of
> it getting into the main branch in the near future. The only issue is
> that I would only be available to develop this starting either
> mid-December or January, as for the next month I'm quite busy with the
> end-of-semester rush of exams, projects, etc. Is there room for this
> in the 2.6 timeframe?

Before we add this, we should get some feedback from the UI team. I
wouldn't want to add vector layers without a good specification of the
user interaction and user interfaces involved. You can't start before
this has happened and I am not sure if we have the resources to get this
done in time for 2.6.