Hi,

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 21:57 +0100, Tom Bass wrote:

> I'm no "linux-geek", I'm based on Windows, so I'm interested in helping
> out in the Win-Parts of Gimp - if there's still some help needed ;-)

There are a few Windows specific bug reports and enhancement requests
that we need help with. You should be able to get an overview by doing a
search for GIMP bugs that have the OS field set to Windows. Most of
these are problems with the Installer and Jernej will probably handle
them. But some are genuine software bugs and it would help a lot if
someone could address them. Currently we don't have much help with
Windows specific problems. Your help would be much appreciated.