Andrei Simion wrote:
> If yes, I work for them and I saw that you modified some scripts there.
> We installed 2.2 version and I made sure the scripts properly generate
> the images we need.

I haven't met you. I was mainly dealing with Allan D., Chris C, and Trevor. I
had let them know that 2.2 is considered unsupported suggested going straight
to the 2.4 version of GIMP. I haven't heard anything for a while to know how
things are going.

Kevin.           |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"