I ask this every couple years, the release of 2.6
seems like a time to have another go.

In my digital camera file prep workflow, the only step
which I can't script is the color tweaking. Each file
needs the curves adjusted manually.

I want the curves file automatically saved for each file
I prepare, creating files something like:

Then I could script the making of a new version of that image,
applying those curves to the original. I can then script the
required resampling, format conversion or whatever else the
latest requirement is.

Since I'm lazy I don't want to go through the clicking and typing
required to do this manually.

Just curious, is it any easier for a Python programmer to do this
in 2.6 than in 2.4?