On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 6:15 PM, David Gowers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 1:20 AM, Kent Tenney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 7:01 PM,
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> If you have the GIMP Animation Package installed, you will find a plug-in
>>> named 'plug-in-wr-curves' which permits application of a curves file.
>>> plug-in-wr-curves
>>>  GIMP Plug-in
>>>  <Image>/Video/Layer/Colors/
>>>  Wrapper for GIMP Curves Tool call based on Curves file
>>> Parameters
>>>  run-mode      INT32      Interactive, non-interactive
>>>  image         IMAGE      Input image
>>>  drawable      DRAWABLE   Input drawable (must be a layer)
>>>  filename      STRING     Name of a GIMP curves file (saved by the Curves
>>> Tool)
>>> Return Values
>>>  the-drawable  DRAWABLE   the processed layer
>>> Additional Information
>>>  This Plugin loads a # GIMP Curves File, that was saved by
>>>  the GIMP 2.0pre1 Curves Tool
>> Darn, it seems this won't help, the format of the Gimp 2.6 autosaved curves
>> file must be different than the one this plugin was written against.
> Yes, it certainly is. However, you can export curves in the same
> format as earlier GIMP versions, then you can
> easily apply them with wr_curves.

Ok, I see that 2.6 still provides for saving to a file, and that file is the old
format, however my interest is in automating the process, and it seems
that that is offered only in the new format.

I'll start associating the automatic version with files and trust that the
capability will appear to apply those curves to the files with a script.