Pablo Yaggi wrote:
> Hi, is it possible to use gimp from a C program ?
> I want to open an image use some plugin on it and
> save it. I know perl does something like that, but
> I couldn't find info about that, could somebody
> point me in a good direction ?
> Bests,
> Pablo

The different language wrappers for GIMP such as Perl, Python or Scheme
are themselves basically just wrappers for the PDB, Procedural DataBase.
If you want to call a PDB procedure from GIMP plug-in written in C you
would use gimp_run_procedure() [1] or gimp_run_procedure2(). (These are
the functions the language wrappers themselves use (the language
wrappers are themselves plug-ins)).