But I don't want to call it from a gimp plugin, I want to call it from
inside a simple c program, is it possible ?
I mean using libgimp outside Gimp, just linking to it, if it so
I suppose I need to make some initialization and I should
need to create some type of data object and so, any example ?
Best Regards
Pablo