On 3/21/09, gg wrote:

> Despite the current obsession with this format it is pretty clunky and
> inflexible. I don't see much point for a single image.

Ahem, and what is your expertize to make such a bold statement?

> The other question is licensing of pdf. IRCC pdf viewing is allowed in a
> fairly liberal sense but creating pdf is what Abode make money on and
> retains the rights to.

I nearly choked when I read this. The next statement of that kind
would be "GIMP doesn't support CMYK because of patents". I don't
really know what makes you think there is any legal issue regarding
creating PDF files, but rest assured that there is no such issue.