Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 11:12:29AM +0100, Michael Natterer wrote:
> >
> > (You see I'm still speaking in terms of "floating" because I didn't quite
> >  get what Tigert means with "nuke" ;-)
> Just listen to Olof :) I was probably sleeping or something ..
> The point is in Photoshop you can do a trick called "NUDGE" (not nuke :)
> that basically does a Selection-to-float for you, you can do it by quickly
> flipping the cursor keys left and right for example, if I remember
> correctly. But we can really use Cut&Paste or Select -> Float for that.

Ah, ok. It's just another word for "float". At least I didn't confuse
it with "nude" ;-)  Anyway "nuke" sounds a bit radioctive ... we would
need a special mouse cursor for this operation then (just to prevent
users from getting an overdose)


Reply via email to