On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 11:12:29AM +0100, Michael Natterer wrote:
> (You see I'm still speaking in terms of "floating" because I didn't quite
>  get what Tigert means with "nuke" ;-)

Just listen to Olof :) I was probably sleeping or something ..

The point is in Photoshop you can do a trick called "NUDGE" (not nuke :)
that basically does a Selection-to-float for you, you can do it by quickly
flipping the cursor keys left and right for example, if I remember
correctly. But we can really use Cut&Paste or Select -> Float for that.



.---( t i g e r t @ g i m p . o r g )---.
| some stuff at http://tigert.gimp.org/ |

Reply via email to