On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 04:42:57AM -0500, "Garry R. Osgood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe there ought to be a line in PLUGIN_MAINTAINERS indicating
> where "authoritative source" resides?

I'll put the word "sourceforge" into the COMMENT field of any such

Does anybody know of a way to merge two cvs files? CVSup reportedly can do
that, but it needs the original *,v files and I have no idea what it does
in the face of conflicts.

As it is now there is the slight danger that the "self-management" can
cause _more_ work for the maintainers. If Sven has to od a one-line change
in every plug-in he would be force to use two different cvs servers.

However, since the masses haven't cried out yet, I guess we can try and
see how it works in practise.