Dne 20.12.2010 12:01, Ulf-D. Ehlert napsal(a):
> Julien Hardelin (Monday, 20. December 2010)
>> Le 19/12/2010 22:57, Miroslav Šulc a écrit :
>>> i just found that in that time .po files were not used yet, all
>>> translations were done in the xml files with language attributes.
>>> i wonder what was the way you used to migrate the translations
>>> from xml files to po files, unless you did it manually.
>> There has been so many changes in the gimp-help-2 tree since we
>> migrated to po that an automatical tranfer is not possible now,
>> Ulf, who made this migration would give a more documented advice.
> Oh god, that was 100 years ago.... ;-)
> We used a script to split the multi-language xml files and create po
> files using as many extracted translations as possible, if I remember
> So we'd had to checkout a really old version and repeat this step for
> cz po files. But the resulting po files would probably contain 99%
> fuzzy or untranslated strings...
> If you (Miroslav) are interested I can try to create cz po files (this
> evening or so).
jfyi, yesterday night i sent email to Petr Kovář who is coordinator of
czech translation team, but so far no answer from him.
Gimp-docs mailing list