Nothing like a flame war. Though I must say that I love these
"topics" cause it lets a lot of info out about how people have
their different workflows, etc. I'm on a Mac and thus relegated to 2.6
but I've leanred an awful lot from reading all said posts.
I really love this list and the helpful nature and devotion.
If people weren't interested, they wouldn't write.
I'd love to get a GEGL list started in such a way.