On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Ken Warner wrote:

> but many posts calling for civility have come from people who want to divide
> the user base into two groups where one group is somehow more entitled to
> use GIMP than the other because of the things they do with GIMP.

You know, it's quite frustrating that after all the explanations
people still seem to get this wrong. So let's try again.

We are not separating people into better of worse users, or the
deserving and non-deserving, or entitled and not entitled. This would
not be a constructive approach.

What we _are_ doing is _focusing_ on a group of users who are
underloved by free software. We are building workflows around their
needs. We are _targeting_ those users.

Maybe not everyone can see the difference, but it's right there. Hence
attributing any kind of discrimination to us would be utterly wrong. I
wish people really stopped doing that.

Alexandre Prokoudine