> Von: Angela D <angelizabet...@hotmail.com>

> I spent a lot of time editing this photo and when I uploaded it into gimp
> to further edit and attempted to save, it would not.

Can you elaborate on the "it would not"? Any error messages, or something else?

Can you reproduce this on (copies of) other images taken by the same camera?

> Then I tried to open the photo, knowing the work on gimp wouldn't have
> saved, but it would not open. I tried opening in the web browser and
> Paint but it's clearly corrupt.

It is only 12kB, and GraphicsMagick's identify tells me "JPEG datastream
contains no image" - so it is most likely a valid image JPEG (or rather JFIF)
image file, but without any image data.