Why I switched back to 2.6:

Sliders- too weird for digital painting with a tablet. I would like more visual
feedback perhaps, like changing the color of the actual bar, or something more
obvious. Still, it's tough to quickly just do what you need. Other options:
shift or ctrl drag for fine tuning, or just slow it down once it gets below a
user set size.

 I also really miss simple checkboxes for tablet dynamics, much quicker than a
menu of presets.

Personally I love everything else, but these two things are a bigger part of mt
digital painting workflow than the rest, so 2.6 is back.

Raoghnailt (via gimpusers.com)