Em 12-09-2012 15:41, Christen Anderson escreveu:
Dear Fellow GIMPers,

I like the new change. Enough said.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, since I have arbitrarily decided that my sentiments are representative of the entire GIMP user base, we are all in agreement and the GIMP-bashing threads can die a long-awaited death.

</sarcasm>

~Christen

That's definitely the spirit. I eagerly subscribe to this.
Please people, dont feed the trolls. They seem to thrive beyond control.
Every possible technical point of view in this discussion has already been
made countless times. Its no longer a tech controversy, its just trolling.

PS - just to make it clear, I too like the new behaviour and I have _not_
elected anybody to speak 'in the name of the user community'.