Hello, may be because of my english i cannot explain myself clearly ( it is not
my main language)
For example i create a new file "first_file.xcf" and then i make some changes,
save it and export it with ctrl+e  as "first_file.png", then i make some more
changes and save my file as "second_file.xcf" and export it with ctrl+e, but
Gimp 2.8 does not export my file with the new filename "second_file.png",
instead of using new file name it uses  the name "first_file.png" and
overwrites my file that i exported earlier.
Thanks in advance...

realbezo (via gimpusers.com)