On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <
alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:03 PM, maderios wrote:
> > I'm getting tired of seeing the word "troll" whenever someone criticizes
> > Gimp
> Making deliberately incorrect statements like
> > There's no alternate GIMP fork which restores the normal behavior.
> qualifies as trolling.
> https://github.com/mskala/noxcf-gimp

Being misinformed does *not* qualify as trolling.   The way Owen came out
of the gate swinging is what I would consider trolling (stirring up a
fuss).  I wasn't even involved in the discussion until now and I got pissed
when I read his comments.  I think the list can do better than that.  I
don't want our list to end up like the Linux kernel ML where if strict
rules aren't followed newcomers are harassed to no end.  It's very counter
productive and a lot of times why I categorically leave communities.
You'll find it is much harder to expand your developer base if you act
immature like that.  Have some patience.