Like Tom, the change from Save to Export was a bit of a surprise to me as well.
Over time, I got used to it. Once you think about it, it actually makes more
sense to use this method than it does the previous method.

Just my two cents :)

p.s. People should really stop arguing about this. It has been discussed many
times before, and has always yielded the same outcome; the change will remain
and you'll just have to get used to it.

Sent from my iPod