Richard Gitschlag (strata_ran...@hotmail.com) wrote:
> Okay, I think I understand.  You know how the Eraser option uses an
> Alt key modifier for "Anti-erase"?  Maybe add something similar to the
> Pencil/Paintbrush tools - Alt key activates an "anti paint" mode.  The
> difference between this and switching to the Eraser tool outright is
> that the Eraser tool might have separate tool options (dynamics,
> etc.).

At some point we had a feature where the keyboard shortcut "X" would
swap between two different tools (and their contexts). It seems that
this feature got lost at some point unfortunately.

Anybody willing to hunt it down and resurrect it?

Bye,
        Simon

--
              si...@budig.de              http://simon.budig.de/