On 07/30/2013 04:45 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Simon Budig wrote:

At some point we had a feature where the keyboard shortcut "X" would
swap between two different tools (and their contexts). It seems that
this feature got lost at some point unfortunately.

Anybody willing to hunt it down and resurrect it?

X is currently taken by swapping BG/FG colors. Perhaps some other
shortcut for the swapping of tools?

The way I was thinking of it, if transparent was a color (and set as the BG),
the shortcut would work.  This seemed logical for me because in a file with
layers transparent is effectively the BG color for the layers above the bottom.

"Anti-paint" would also work I guess.