On 14-01-08 11:35 AM, SirCrow wrote:
Put th e;py file in a GIMP plug-ins folder
(on Linux it is /home/<user>/.gimp-2.8/plug-ins), for example,

Joao, I think I've installed the script file in the right place, but I don't
think the plug-in is showing up in my GIMP.  Can you confirm that the following
are the last several lines of the script file <feather_paste.py>?

If you installed the file under Linux, have you marked the file as executable?
        chmod +x feather_paste.py

--
Cheers!

Kevin.