Thank You Bob.

But I need to confess that I'm a newbie and I don't know how to use an .scm
file;am I supposed to place it into a specified gimp folder? And do you
know whether it will work for .jp2 - I see that it accommodates .jpg but I
don't know whether that means that it will accommodate “jpeg2000”

/s/ Neal Weissman