Neal Weissman wrote on 01/10/15 14:21:

> Thank You Bob.
>
> But I need to confess that I'm a newbie and I don't know how to use an
> .scm file;am I supposed to place it into a specified gimp folder? And do
> you know whether it will work for .jp2 - I see that it accommodates .jpg
> but I don't know whether that means that it will accommodate “jpeg2000”

From:
http://www.mahvin.com/2009/09/gimp-how-to-install-scripts-plug-ins-to.html

"In Windows Vista [ajnd presumably later version of Windows], the path
to the GIMP scripts folder is C:\Users\Your User Name\.gimp-2.6\scripts."

It might even be ".gimp-2.8" if you have a later version of GIMP.

Put the .scm file there then start GIMP.

But as others have suggested it's probably better to use a simpler image
viewer. I don't use Windows much now, but I imagine the Microsoft image
viewer included with Windows should have a means of simply going to the
next image. Probably arrows left/right somewhere on a toolbar.

--
Bob Long