Am 05.02.2016 um 05:03 schrieb Richard:
As for the second part, confirm closing of exported-not-saved images,
personally I would prefer this to be a preferences option but I've never seen
any support for the idea expressed by GIMP devs.  (Though I haven't   exactly
been tracking it, either.)  However, didn't somebody make a plug-in that calls
the Export command then resets the image's dirty flag?  It does not replace the
existing Export command but it would save you the extra prompt when closing the
window.

Go to Edit > Preferences > Environment > Saving Images and untip "Confirm closing of unsaved images"