I appreciate you sharing your config, I've found some differences and
made some changes.  Still, I'm receiving the following error:

(EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/event0
        No such device.

Sam Jones wrote:

> I use a Wacom Intuos USB, which uses the same drivers.  A short checklist
> of main things to look for is:
>
> * Kernel drivers -- Make sure wacom.o is loaded in the kernel.  The
> command "dmesg" should produce lines including something like this:
>
> usb.c: registered new driver wacom
> 0x21 0x21
> input0: Wacom Intuos 6x8 on usb1:2.0
> usb.c: wacom driver claimed interface c14eaca0
> mouse0: PS/2 mouse device for input0
> mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
> event0: Event device for input0

Similar:

usb.c: registered new driver wacom
wacom.c: v1.21.2 Vojtech Pavlik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wacom.c: USB Wacom Graphire and Wacom Intuos tablet driver
input0: Wacom Graphire2 4x5 on usb1:4.0
usb.c: wacom driver claimed interface ce154900

But I'm not getting the mouse output.  One note I've still got my ps/2
mouse functioning, but it was my understanding that both mice should work.

What are the required modules for this thing?  I've got the following:

wacom
evdev
input
usb
usbcore
usb-uhci

Are their others required? (hid, hiddev??)

> * XF86 drivers -- Make sure you have the right wacom_drv.o.  You can get
> that off of Fredrick Leipied's site at
> http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~flepied/projects/wacom/.

Got it was well.

--
Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]