I thought the XSane site had GIMP plug-in installation instructions:

http://www.xsane.org

try there if you get no response here....

Peace....

Tom

My DVD Collection

John Culleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

03/23/02 11:52 AM
Please respond to john

        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        [Gimp-user] Installing xsane plugin

I guess I must keep asking this question until someone responds.

How do I install the xsane plugin in Gimp? Xsane runs ok standalone.
I tried creating a directory called xsane under gimp-1.2/plug-ins and
linking the xsane binary there, then removing .gimprc from my home
directory. Everything went fine except it still didn't find xsane.

I am sure this is a simple process. Can anyone tell me what to do?

thanks in advance:

John Culleton