Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:

I am working on a python-fu script to add crop and register printing marks to the GIMP images.

Not pratical - it have to be run manually before printing, and the marks have to be cropped out if one is going to scale the image further afterwards (last the cropmarks get out of proportion).

There are some finishing touches I'd like to insert before puutting a definitive version online somewere.

However, I remeber I had read someone aking for such a plugina while ago - I do not remember if here or on Usenet. I f one is in NEED for that, the script is already usable, and I'd invite the itnerested parties to contact me in order for they to test the marks I am adding - and startin using it themselves.

Needs gimp python, and is working in gimp 1.2.x .

        JS
        -><-

this looks pretty cool.

it would be nice to have a place to put scripts that are not
yet ready for the new user, but still ready for more seasoned
script writers somewhere that we all have access to.

i have a few scripts i would like to share, but that are not
in shape to put on the registry.

i am wondering if there are other half perfect yet usable
scripts out there?

carol