Raymond Ostertag wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:57:05 -0400
Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

it would be nice to have a place to put scripts that are not
yet ready for the new user, but still ready for more seasoned
script writers somewhere that we all have access to.

i have a few scripts i would like to share, but that are not
in shape to put on the registry.

i am wondering if there are other half perfect yet usable
scripts out there?

Here there is a place for experimental scripts

this is a beautiful collection. thank you.

i tried to set up a yahoo account so that my favorite developers
could easily look at stuff there, it was fairly hard to do.