On Thursday 13 November 2003 1:04 pm, Eric Pierce wrote:
> I'm trying to take a photo and have it gradually pixelate from
> small boxes to big boxes.  Can't figure it out except for doing it
> manually (ugh).
> Any ideas?  Thanks for reading!
> Eric Pierce

<image>->filter->filter all layers, 
apply varying , and the wizard does the rest. :-)

I just am not certain if filter all layers is always there or needs 
GIMP-GAP to be installed.


Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to