Which freetype2 version do you have.

I tried to make a rpm with the following command, just in case I need to
uninstall it.

rpm -ta gimp-2.0pre1.tar.bz2

I get the following:

error: Failed build dependencies:
        gimp-print-devel >= 4.2.0 is needed by gimp-2.0pre1-1
        librsvg2-devel >= 2.0 is needed by gimp-2.0pre1-1
        gtkhtml2-devel >= 2.0.0 is needed by gimp-2.0pre1-1

I then tried to download in install these packages and finally ended up
with:
Some package requested cannot be installed:
librsvg2-2.2.3-2.i386 (due to unsatisfied freetype[>= 2.0.1])
do you agree ?

and when installing freetype-2.1.2-2.rpm I get really into a dependency
problem asking about 100packages to uninstall such as OpenOffice etc.

It is not provided by MDK anymore as an rpm, just source rpm?
How do I make an rpm from a src.rpm?

Tom