It compiled here using the configure, make, make install after
installing some libraries.
Would be nice if I could make rpm's, but I guess the package is not set
up that way.
It looks really nice and has very nice new features. However, I cannot
find CMYK mode. I read a review and it was told that this has now been
implemented.
This is a requirement in order to open files that have been produced on
Photoshop full Edition by our ad agency.
Am I missing something?
Tom