Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The key is for the brochures to look good when printed out. I'me
> trying to locate an app on the Windows side that outputs screens in
> hi-res but I haven't had any luck.

The GIMP user interface is not drawn in a resolution-independant way
and AFAIK this is true for all windows applications also. So all you
can do is to scale the screenshot up. However since that won't improve
the quality, you can as well not scale it and just use your screen
resolution. It shouldn't look too bad when printed and people don't
expect high resolutions for screenshots.

Sven