Hello Carol,

> i received a verbal assault because i was responding to mail that was
> sent by miguel to a list he is too important to subscribe to.
>
> here we have someone who actually took the time to *publish* my personal
> mail.  can i please see the same treatment extended to miguel?

This is after:

        a. You did forward a personal email to some list, you
           sent me the reply:

           > On Saturday 04 September 2004 23:25, Carol Spears wrote:

           Which you can find attached (attachment1)

        b. You said in a personal email that it was better for our
           personal email to be kept public (attachment2)

So you were the first one to distribute personal e-mail, I figured after
your second post that you did not mind it.

Miguel.