Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thanks. That did at least allow me to locate the spec again:
>  http://www.newplanetsoftware.com/xds/
>  http://rox.sourceforge.net/xds.html
> Even though this page claims that GTK+ and KDE would support this
> protocol, to my knowledge this is not the case. I might be wrong but
> if I am not, then implementing XDS in GIMP doesn't make much sense
> since for the waste majority of our users, there will be nothing to
> drag the files to.

Well, for the fun of it, I've added XDS support to GIMP now. Anyone
who's using ROX or any other XDS capable desktop / file manager, might
want to try latest CVS and give feedback.

Perhaps if the nautilus and konqueror developers get to know of this
change in GIMP, they will consider to add support for XDS as well...