Hi,

I've got a pdf file that I need to convert to pcx to use as a fax template.

I've installed The GIMP, along with Ghostscript and I can create the pcx file fine.

However, I'd like to reduce file size by reducing the colour depth to 2, i.e. black and white.

I can do this in MS Photo Editor by Choosing File|Properties and selecting Image Type "Monochrome". This reduces the file size from 215KB to 99KB.

How can I do the same thing from The GIMP? I'm sure it must be possible, but I'm just not looking in the right place!

R.