Hi

When I created png images of black text on transparent background,
I used to convert them to indexed so their size would be reduced. Since I installed a new version, the semi-transparency is cut off and I have just plain black on transparent background as if there were no antialiasing, very ugly.

I faintly remember that I had this same problem before. I have no idea what I did to solve it. I just did, and it worked all right, so I forgot about the problem.

I'd very much appreciate your help.
mach